Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > maxysis info request for support
maxysis info request for support

2238 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-04-29 07:17:08

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy
    2015-04-28 15:25:49
    I first want to say thanks to Autel for finally adding the Maxiscope...We all have long awaited the units arrivals....CAN WE GET A DISCOUNT???LOL But honestly as a mechanic...I really want to emphasize two very very VERY important data lines that I use for almost every car ...I think most techs will agree,no matter what make or model we are diagnosing we always should have crank ,and cam position sensor signals displayed...I can not stress how vital this is.. .Many cars that will not start and at times we need to see these signals in live data..So, I do not do much requesting but if I could get this one request answered by Autel it would be great...Jaguar is becoming a more requested brand and the product is becoming more and more popular again.My advice is that Autel try to step it up on this make because Jaguar sells are really growing as I specialize in these but I have to use sdd or Launch to read live signals that my maxysis will not retrieve....I hope someone takes this request to heart...and please not just the newer models...there are many older models on the road very strong and are still seeing many service facilities...2002,04,05,06,07,08 etc.....

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-04-28 17:07:18 (Reply to:912guy)

Yes, you are right. Here in Portugal are selling well. I have a client that have sell about 55 Jaguars in one year.

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy
    2015-04-29 07:17:08 (Reply to:Pedro)
       Yes sir, and I am becoming and bigger fan of the brand again. They have revamped the brand and making a much better product finally....kudos to Jaguar for making this cat a force again....!!So Autel , please look into this small request and I hope you can expand your data because honestly I feel now with the maxiscope added , for the money, speed, coverage, and capacity NOTHING comes close to the Maxysis.... Let me share a story,I  had a  Jaguar x type, in for diagnosing, then a xk and a xj all three were in for same diagnosing. I own my own shop so I answer to me...But I was able to scan,diagnose, and print info and also email each customer the data and allowing them to review the list while all still taking new clients. The customers of the three cars emailed me back and told me to proceed with repairs. I used my all-data s3000 app and uploaded diagrams for my parts supplier to get it all shipped same day. I didn't have to call my customers, or have a long convo with them, I just emailed the report and sent email with quote sheet. This scanner allows me to really multitask without stopping.. It is so much faster than OEM laptop based diagnostics and it is 98% accurate...some codes are so accurate with detailed explanation that I would easily choose maxysis over some OEM units especially with the newer year models...
  Total1 Pages